Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
No need to reply to the next portion of this thread if you don't want to! I will be archiving this on Tuesday, May 30th!

Flanked by the wolves that had accompanied him on the journey, Rannoch felt as though hardships had guided them to this point and time, that now, all was well. There was something right about this moment, and it was something that he would cherish for the rest of his life. When times were hard, he would revert into the moment, embracing the sheer jubilance that radiated through his being. They all had finally found where they belonged and nothing in his perceivable memory topped just how happy he felt. Even with the other's cautionary messages, Rannoch felt deep in his heart that they had met their intended match; the territory in which they would make a home. 

With his eyes upon the lush terrain, Rannoch drank in the sight before them, his eyes moving carfully as he attempted to achieve the impossible and study every fine detail that the Vale blessed them with. It was in his search that Cypress began to spoke and he turned quickly from his observation, still all too dissatisfied with how his brother had acted in the face of danger. Such feeling was apparent in his expression, his face stoic in contrast to his usual and natural warmth. For a while, as he listened, his face was void of pleasentries, but this soon changed with Cypress' monolog as the subject matter became apparent. He was apologizing in a very public manner and despite his inherent surprise, as the lantern-eyed was not one for public speaking, and in the end, Rannoch was quick to accept the apology. "Let this be a lesson to everybody," he replied with a sharp nod towards his brother, leaving it at that. Cypress was forgiven, and all was well. 

Just as Rannoch was about to continue with their descent, Redshank pushed forward boldly. With a growl, Rannoch followed suite, stepping down onto the delicate overhand in which the golden-eyed boy had placed himself upon. "Redshank," growled Rannoch, facing the teen with a heightened posture. "Don't run headfirst into this territory without your leader saying so first." He was learning, but not as quickly as Rannoch had anticipated. In a show of dominance, Rannoch reached out and grabbed the others muzzle, his eyes trained into the others in the short minute. 

"Now," said Rannoch once he had let go with a final growl, turning back to the groups. "Rian, take up the rear," his gaze flickered to the jade-eyed Beta, "We'll travel down the mountainside slowly, as the trek does not look easy. Anybody that runs ahead with permission will be punished." It wasn't that Rannoch wanted to be the first one into the territory, it was to assure that they were all safe. "We don't know what awaits us down there and I know that in numbers we will be all right." He scanned the crowd then, falling silent, as he opened the floor to any concerns.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 25, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 27, 2017, 01:07 PM