Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
PP permitted by @Redshank!

Redshank was quick to obey and shuffled out of Rannoch's way. To acknowledge the good behavior, Rannoch dipped his head briefly in the child's direction and smiled. Redshank had been doing much better in realizing how the hierarchy worked and Rannoch only felt pride towards the earth-pelted boy. Though he still had a long way to go, Rannoch could already see that he would be an essential member of the pack. 

By the time that he turned back to the group, nobody had spoken and as such the Alpha assumed that they were all fine with the next leg of they journey. "Very well," rumbled Rannoch fondly with a wave of his tail. The climb down would be challenging, and Rannoch knew that despite all of their excitement, they would have to take it slowly. "This is going to be tough, but, as long as we travel slowly, we should be good. Please let me know if you have any issues and we will stop to make sure that everybody is stable before we continue." They had a good bunch of wolves in their pack and Rannoch was confident that they would see the importance of their pace, as the walls of the Vale were very steep. He wasn't sure what else needed to be said, so, with his sentiment expressed, he nodded to his group. 

"Alright, guys let's go." Turning to face the oasis below, Rannoch began to pick his way down into the Vale, leading the ragtag bunch to the place they would soon claim as their home.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 27, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 30, 2017, 09:07 AM