Moonspear stars come out to play
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
i’m so sorry

To Olive’s surprise, Charon did not turn tail and saunter away — and, for all intents and purposes, seemed to want an interaction. In ahisblasé manner, the alabaster king hinted at their unfulfilled promise to watch the stars together. Truthfully, the fae had resigned it to have been an empty idea, only agreed upon as a way to segue away from the topic of Aries’s crimes, but here he was, extending an olive branch… and the woman was thankful. She had an intense desire to connect with wolves, and not only wolves but critters and plants and elements; and it was ultimately pleasing when such desire was returned.

— of course, Charon had spoken no more than eight words… but that was more than enough for the hungry druid.

Olive could not help but let a smile draw upon her lips before depositing the bouquet gently upon the earth. She would come back for the dainty blooms later — they were not going anywhere. ”Yes,” Olive agreed with a nod of the head and a twinkle of the eye. “Let’s.” The mother did her best to bite her tongue and resist the temptation to wax poetic — Charon did not seem to be a man who enjoyed honeyed words and idyllic phrases — so she refrained and allowed him to take the lead. Certainly, Charon knew this mountain and its stars the best… and Olive knew he must have some, any, sage wisdom to share.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
stars come out to play - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: stars come out to play - by Olive - May 22, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: stars come out to play - by Charon - May 29, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: stars come out to play - by Olive - July 20, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: stars come out to play - by Charon - July 21, 2017, 09:03 AM