Northstar Vale after laughter
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
PP granted by @Airi!

The moment in which Airi barged forwards was the point in time which Rannoch's attention averted from the stranger and towards the individual he had accepted into his ranks. A growl crackled in the back of his throat as his hardened eyes settled upon her retreating form. Following instinctively after her on stiffened legs and a heightened posture, the Alpha male's bay crescendoed, allowing for his displeasure to be heard for all. Quickly, he shot the stranger an apologetic look, as if apologizing for what she verbal lashing she had endured. Had it not been for Airi's cackle, Rannoch would have considered her approach as overprotective towards their borders, which was understandable, but given that, Rannoch was indignant with how Ixchel had been treated.

When his attention was back to the raven-haired female, Rannoch's hair pricked. "You will never speak to anybody on my borders like that again without reason," he commanded, his voice gritted with the anger that surged through his words. "If I get word of anything like this happening with your attitude with a stranger or within the pack, I will remove you from my ranks, and you will be an enemy to the Vale. I refuse to make enemies because one of my members is so blatantly disrespectful." He lunged forward then, grabbing his snout in his mouth, his eyes glaring into hers and he gave her a stern shake as if to further prove his point. His growl continued as he held her gaze, demanding subordination. Not only had Airi potentially made an enemy, but she had also disrespected her Alpha and Rannoch had no toleration for such mannerisms. She would see herself on her own if her behavior continued.

Once a sufficient amount of time had passed, Rannoch relinquished his hold on her and pinned his ears forward. "Now leave my sight before I kick you out now," he spat, disgusted. "Don't forget your place here, Airi. You run in my ranks in my lands. I will see that you treat no wolf like this as long as you're in my ranks, or there will be severe consequences." With everything that he needed to be said, Rannoch then surged a few steps closer to her forwards in an attempt to chase her away from the situation. He would handle it from here, and he would see to her punishment later.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
after laughter - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 18, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: after laughter - by Ixchel - May 18, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: after laughter - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:57 PM
RE: after laughter - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 19, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: after laughter - by Ixchel - May 20, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: after laughter - by Airi - May 22, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: after laughter - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 24, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: after laughter - by Ixchel - May 26, 2017, 02:02 AM