Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Krypton!" Day greeted, his tail wagging when she came into view. He was glad to see that she was doing well, and when he looked at her right then, he couldn't help but feel a bit fluster. She really was a sight to see. He remembered why he'd had such a crush on her back at Silvertip. "It's good to see you, too," he replied, a wistful look on his face. Things had seemed simpler, back then - but also immeasurably more hopeless. Those had been the days before Adeline has ruled his world - before Amber, before Sunny and Dawn.

"Not good news, I'm afraid," he said with a sigh, glancing back the way they'd came, as if Kelina would pop out of the brush and set upon them without provocation. But she might, he reminded himself. It was why they'd come to warn the Easthollowers. "There's been a woman wandering around, lately. Dark fur and purple eyes. She's attacking and killing wolves. I wanted to make sure you all were warned about her. She's called Kelina."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Grayday Sr. - May 19, 2017, 08:24 PM