Northstar Vale Don't Wait
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Lieu, she is SO cute! <3

Ratha's reaction was one that momentarily caused Rannoch's ears to fan upon his crown as if silently apologizing for the fright he has brought about. This expression does not last long, though, and Rannoch soon assumes his position as she explains her presence near his pack. At first, he only nods to her questions, aiding her the reassurance to her train of thought as she speaks. When the stranger gave her last statement, the Alpha paused, unsure of the other's intentions and shot a quick glance to his Beta, his expression curious. 

"I don't think that we can wander away with you," he replied, speaking slowly with a gentle tilt of his head. "Our claim upon our lands is new, and I don't even know your name," he expressed, his words lined with a smile. From what he has observed, Rannoch assumed that the wolf near their borders is young, perhaps even in the age range that his wolves are, and that she seems friendly enough. The only thing that has thrown off the young Alpha is her intentions. 

"I'm Rannoch," he introduced, not missing a beat in their conversation, "Alpha of this Vale." The words are still strange on his tongue, but he also feels pride in them, as he has worked hard for his place on top. Turning to his jade-eyed brother, he dips his head. "This is Rian, my Beta, and my brother." With their introductions underway, he returns his glance to her, curiosity still evident in his ocean-like eyes. "Who are you and where are you from?" He asked, assuming that this would be the best way to get the answers he desired.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
Don't Wait - by Ratha - May 20, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 20, 2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Ratha - May 20, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 21, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Rian - May 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Don't Wait - by Ratha - May 29, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Don't Wait - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM