Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The two were starting to get somewhere, and Rannoch was slowly retrieving the pieces, collecting them as they were given. Too absorbed in their moment, Rannoch also did not realize just how close she had gotten to him and instead took that brain power to attempt to figure out what was going on.Thankfully, it seemed as though Liffey was trying to work through their situation and he was grateful for this, knowing that with both of their minds working they could find out what was going on. 

Thoughts churned sluggishly in Rannoch's mind as he attempted to wade through what he perceived and what he knew to be factual. Though Liffey was afraid of him, it also appeared that she enjoyed his company. After all, she was still standing in front of him. But, what did that mean? He still wasn't sure, but he knew he needed to speak. 

"Well, I know that I like being around you," he said suddenly, knowing this to be true as he worked his way through his thoughts. "And you make me blush, and that's what I know," though he knew he was saying a lot, Rannoch wanted these things to he know, as he felt it would be good for her to know this. Curious, he paused, pulling his head back to get a better look at her before bluntly asking through his tightened throat: "Do you feel the same way?" Deep down, he hoped that she did.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 24, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM