Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
@Rose kick me if this isn't okay!
The sight of Tryp's submission calmed the Alpha, and he relaxed visibly, knowing that their boundaries had been so effortlessly established. As Rannoch had assumed from their first meeting, Tryp was a solid member among their ranks who only wanted to help the better good. His purpose was not to stir up chaos, but to prevent it by simply being as he was. Though Rannoch was sure that the Epsilon was not aware of the balance he created, the Alpha appreciated this supporting role and hoped that he would continue to contribute to the pack's core. 

Nodding at the other's stammered words, Rannoch nodded and reached forward, prodding his nose at the stems that so closely resemble pine. "When I first saw them, I mistook them for pine, but, sometimes, it has little purple flowers on it, and that makes it easier to identify," he admitted as he pulled back, snorting gently as he did so to expel the pungent scent from his nostrils. "But, as you can see, it smells entirely different." And not in a good way either, Rannoch wanted to express, but he kept his comments quiet as he saw this as a learning opportunity. 

Tryp went on to elaborate on what he was doing with the random odds and ends, and as he spoke, Rannoch nodded with a smile to acknowledge what had been said. The Alpha thought it was a great idea and knew that Tryp had the right resources to learn to identify all of these plants and more. "I think that's a great idea, Tryp," praised Rannoch as he slowly took a seat next to his subordinate, his eyes lingering on the pile. "@Rose taught me that Rosemary a while back. She said that helps with muscle pain." He had only been taught its medicinal uses and didn't know whether or not it would attract game. "But, it doesn't help to try and lure them with it?" He assumed with a shrug, offering the other man a smile.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 22, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM