Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Tryp's observation earned a nod of agreement from the Alpha, and he smiled, recalling the scent of Neverwinter Forest briefly. He had always been fond of the aroma that the evergreens gave and felt as though that was one of the many comforts that he missed in his former home. "My birthplace had a lot of evergreens; it always smelled like Winter," he divulged softly, not allowing himself to get too sympathetic for the woods that he once called home. He shook himself suddenly in an attempt to rid his mind of any fondness that he felt for his previous home. Though homesick, Rannoch knew that he could never go back to the place he imagined, as it had no survived the test of time. 

Thankfully, Tryp was proving to be a helpful distraction from his feelings of yearning. "That's okay," said Rannoch, his voice soft. Wanting to help, but lacking the knowledge to do so, he turned to the piled with a thoughtful expression. "Maybe we can sniff them and maybe figure out what they do?" He hesitated, his eyes scanning the supplies. "Of course, we dont want to taste them as we have no idea what they do and it could be incredibly dangerous," he added, turning to the aspiring Bonatis with an amused glint in his eyes.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 25, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM