Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Loved it there," clarified Rannoch with a smile, holding selfishly onto the fleeting sense of nostalgia as he recalled the evergreens. "But, unfortunately, I didn't live there very long," he added, attempting to shift their conversation in another direction. Rannoch did not like recalling what had happened to him and often shut down most thoughts that revolved around his kidnapping. It took a strong bond for Rannoch to shed his strong facade and he and Tryp were not at this level of friendship. One day, perhaps, but not today.

Thankfully, as Tryp spoke, it seemed as though he had offered the young Alpha something else to focus on. "Not wanted?" the Alpha voiced quietly as if echoing the statement to comprehend it better. "Why wouldn't they want you guys?" His voice was a little stronger this time, but, as he completed his thought, he faltered slightly, realizing he had been a little too forthcoming in his curiosity. "Sorry," he murmured apologetically, dipping his snout for a brief moment before rebounding kindly, "I'm sure wherever you ended up was much better, though." And he meant it. 

Tryp then reached forward to lift a berry twig into his mouth, and the Alpha froze for a moment, unsure if the bounty was poisonous or not. "I'd put them down if I were you," he advised with a sense of urgency, his eyes wide as he watched. "I don't want you to get ill because of them," he added on quickly, not wanting to be a party pooper, but still wanting to keep Tryp out of harm's way.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 30, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM