Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Guilt rushed through Rannoch's being as his interest trod on Tryp's unfortunate past. With an apologetic look, the Alpha watched on as his Elipson stumbled through his words, offering the most that he could. But even with this setback in their conversation, they rebounded as the docked-male took Rannoch's words to heart and it was in this agreement that the man with aquamarine eyes found himself relaxing once more as their conversation got back on track. 

Falling particularly still as Tryp held the berries move, the Alpha felt watched carefully until the twig placed back on the ground. "Thank you," he breathed, relieved that no harm had come to the red-tinted male. With everything back on track, Rannoch was feeling more like himself, and as such, his sunny demeanor returned. "I think they do," he replied, lacking the certainty that he usually carried in his voice. Though he thought that they had, Rannoch could not recall whether or not he had ever seen a bird eating berries. In his concentration, his eyes focused on the morsels that laid before the two wolves, and his mind went to work as he attempted to figure out how they could learn just what the birds would go for.

"How about we just leave this pile alone and see if it attracts any birds?" Rannoch asked, turning to his companion with a look of eureka and even in his moment of briallance, he thought over his idea again once it had been said. "I don't know long we'll have to wait, but, it might be worth a shot?" suggested the Alpha after a pause, finding himself unsure of the birds range within the Vale.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 13, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM