Moonspear fade left, fade right, fade out completely
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Oh, how the sensation of his tail beating against her quivering haunches soothed and placated her ragged soul. From the misdeeds of their son to the disdain of Moonspear’s king, the trials of packhood had put the pressures on the two [who’s valves were already steaming and ready to burst]. Olive was loathe to recognize the darkness from Dakarai – their souls were so in tune that she could sense his disturbances almost right away] – and the way he lashed out had wounded her deeply. Wasn’t there a way the star-crossed lovers could love from afar? Was she a lovely hypocrite for turning him away while longing for him and, sometimes intentionally, drawing him back into the folds of her well-meaning web?

Those were questions that she could not answer – did not want to answer. Instead, the dark knight exposed his muzzle to her, and she knew Dakarai to be a protective man, so she pressed her lips to the flushed, silken softness of the underside of his neck in an act of gratitude. Her tongue smoothed the fine, inky furs and her lips pulled at him; as if she were a vampire with her victim, tending delicately to the flesh before she drew forth blood. But she never would – the lamb would never harm him – even if it took sacrificing her own to ensure his asylum. Thank you, the action spoke gently, despite its forbidden fervency. The pale woman stayed this way, preening the underside of lover’s neck and feeling the pulse of his veins as her tongue swept over them, knowing the blood rushed through his veins could match the speed of her own.

”I’ve dreamt of you so many nights,” she spoke, her voice weighty and dripping with something that resembled lust. Her tail continued its bachata around his ankles, tracing thin lines up and down the sinews of his inner thigh and tickling the feathering that hung around his hocks. ”I cannot be near you without needing you,” her voice came as a skating whine, voice muffled somewhat as her maw was now pressed into the crook of his jaw. Oh, she needed him then, for the one or two nights he was willing to offer her. Her moonshine gaze peered skywards knowing this all was so wrong but was unable to turn away.  Dakarai did not truly understand – could not truly understand – her dedication to the Gods, but he respected it all the same.

”We must go where they cannot see us.” she whispered to her knight, referring to the all-knowing, all-seeing ominipresent gods.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: fade left, fade right, fade out completely - by Olive - June 06, 2017, 10:58 AM