Northstar Vale two ghosts
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
With Airi's agreement, Rannoch nodded slowly and observed as he attempted to gauge just where she was and how she was feeling in all of this. Despite his need to know, the Alpha came up short in figuring out how she was. Her stoic facade reviled nothing, and Rannoch found himself scrambling to interpret what she was actually thinking. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, despite his apparent skepticism, Rannoch continued his thought: "So, with this, I believe that you and I need to be more open to communicating with one another," he began, his eyes bearing into hers as he spoke. This was the only way that Rannoch could stand having her in his ranks. 

"I see potential in you, and I want you to be able to flaunt your natural capabilities," he added then, reflecting on the interaction that they had. Airi had the drive to keep their community safe, but, it appeared that she still needed some guidance in recognizing that there were a right and wrong time to act in such a way. The situation with Ixchel, in Rannoch's opinion, had not been a good display of her judgment. "But, I need you to realize when it is good to do so. That stranger had kept her distance from our border and was being respectful to our claim." His eyes hardened at this moment as the twinge of embarrassment sparked in his wide-set breast. "I think you were wrong in verbally assaulting that stranger as you did, as she showed no threat to us." A growl mingled in the depths of his baritone, threatening to break loose if she aggravated him further. "I want you to only speak that way to strangers if they are directly on out border or within our lands. But, if they are respecting our boundaries, you will treat them with courtesy." There was no room for arguments here; Rannoch would not accept anything less from the Dracanoid.

Keeping himself somewhat levelheaded, despite the passion he felt, he stared down the child and awaited her reaction. Having built himself up verbally, the Alpha's position had changed; his broad chest and chin lifted as he looked down to his subordinate, his posture emulating his claim and his authority over her. In this conversation, it was apparent that Rannoch Tiberous Frostfur was not open to anything but an agreement. Should he have been met with anything else, he would resort to force as he had to establish his law on the land.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 31, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 06, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 13, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 25, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 25, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 26, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 27, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: two ghosts - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 09:53 PM