Northstar Vale you break me up
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's gaze jumped between Keoni and Nikai as the later interpreted what his sister had intended to put forth. "Nikai," he rumbled, his turquoise eyes resting briefly on the darker of the two before turning to Keeni. "Keeni," never having a name until now, Rannoch felt satisfaction in calling the freckled by her name. Before this moment, Rannoch had never known what to call her, and it was a relief that he something aside from "you" or "hey!".

The ebony male went on to state what Rannoch had known for quite some time, but, despite this knowledge, he kept his tongue until it was his turn to speak. "This place is our pack, Northstar Vale," he began, answering the questions in the order which they had arisen. "I am the Alpha here, Rian," he indicated his earth-furred brother with a gentle point of his nose, "is our Beta and Cypress," his attention turned briefly to the raven-haired man, "is our Gamma.". Rannoch was proud of what the three had created and was always happy to share with those who would listen about the upbringing of their numbers. When the conversation shifted to Keeni, Rannoch smiled fondly at his mute friend. "Keeni and I met long before we found this Vale. My medic, Rose, and I found her right after she had been attacked." As the subject matter darkened, Rannoch's appearance shifted appropriately out of respect to the gravity of the situation. "We healed your sister and strengthened her until she was set to go back to her family. But, in her time with my pack, she became one of us and she still remains one of us even though she returned home." By this time in his explanation, Rannoch's gaze sought Nikai once more. It was then that Rannoch had a eureka moment and he turned to Keoni with bright eyes. "Did you bring your brother here to meet us?" He asked, a wisp of excitement accenting his words as he looked to the Eta of Easthollow. If this was her reasoning, was there more to this visit? Rannoch didn't want to get too ahead of himself, as he was a fan of Keoni's company, but, the prospect of Keoni being at his doorstep made him happy regardless.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you break me up - by Keoni - June 09, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - June 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: you break me up - by Cypress - June 10, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: you break me up - by Rian - June 10, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: you break me up - by Keoni - June 28, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - June 29, 2017, 06:02 AM
RE: you break me up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: you break me up - by Cypress - July 01, 2017, 02:09 AM