Northstar Vale look how they shine for you
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rising to the occasion of her arrival, Rannoch lifted himself from his seat with his eyes trained on her. Even though Liffey had probably just come from a long day of work, the Alpha found her to be just as beautiful as ever. Whenever she appeared, Rannoch instantly found himself distracted, with a racing heart, and this occasion was no exception. Her statement broke his trance, and his expression shifted to match the tone of the words he offered in reply. "I'm so thankful that I even got a moment of your time," said Rannoch, his tone bubbling with the laughter that threatened to break loose. Her snigger was contagious, and Rannoch could not help but fall victim of his humorous tone. 

With his tone still light, Rannoch stepped over the still body that had laid at his paws and cleared the distance between them. "I have a surprise for you," he said once he had greeted her with a nuzzle to her cheek, pulling away with bright aquamarine eyes. Cutting right to the chase, Rannoch let her know just what was up his sleeve, as he felt he could no longer keep his gift hidden from her. "I think I found your ledge," there was pride in his voice, the deep rumble lighted by the apparent excitement that brightened his expression, "It's right above the treeline." With a sweeping motion of his muzzle, Rannoch gestured to the shelf that stood over his shoulder. With the cat out of the bag, he returned his eyes to her, his face searching hers excitedly as he waited for the news to hit her. While waiting, he added as an afterthought: "I caught us dinner and thought it'd be a perfect night to go and watch the stars together." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 12, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 13, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 19, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 19, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 28, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - July 01, 2017, 10:46 AM