Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Tags for reference!

Rannoch had set off from the Vale early in the morning with the intentions of scouting out the territories that surrounded his. After leaving @Rian and @Cypress in charge and let @Liffey know where he was going, the plush-pelted male had slipped away from his packmates to satisfy the curiosity that had captured his attention for quite some time. It wasn't until today that Rannoch felt confident in going too far from his claim and seizing the comfort, Rannoch set off with no particular destination in mind. 

It was around mid-day in which Rannoch came across an unusual sight: a large sunlit cavern with vegetation. Though the scent of some wolves was marinated in the walls of the oasis, from what Rannoch could tell there were no wolves currently living here. The borders were long faded, and as he ventured further into the realm, Rannoch found no signs of others. Once he was confident that he was alone, the Alpha pressed forward and investigated the terrain that smelled so eerily similar of Kaori and Airi. 

It was nearly sundown when Rannoch realized that it was getting too late and that he needed to start back towards the Vale. The cavern had grown dark quickly, sunlight slipping as Rannoch pulled himself from the depths of the abandoned territory. He finally found the entrance once the darkness had consumed the cave, the outline of the front opening illuminated by the gentle moonlight that drenched the region's rocky doorstep. But even with the relief of his finding the entrance, there was something concerning: the silhouette of another wolf. He froze at this sight, his body growing rigid as instinct kicked in. Though he had no reason to fear the other's presence, Rannoch knew not to let his guard down. After all, he did not have the support of his wolves. He was alone, stuck in a cave with some stranger. 

"Hello?" He called out in a deep baritone, his characteristic friendliness shining through despite the edge that he felt.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 19, 2017, 07:46 PM