Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's question was promptly returned with a reply from another. Though there was nothing particularly off-putting about this voice, as it had merely answered his call, Rannoch was still left with the uncertainties he felt towards his company. Quickly, as he wished to expel such feelings, the Alpha of the Vale spoke again, his voice stronger despite the weariness he felt in his heart. 

"Am I trespassing in your home?" Not one to beat around the bush, the burly male had to know whether or not he had gone too far. "Before entering, I made sure that this place wasn't occupied, but you can never be too certain, even without the scent of the pack, if somebody is using it for a temporary settlement." After all, he and his wolves had found the company of many prying visitors even after they had established their borders. Even in him taking care in examining the scents of the lair before his arrival, there was still room for error on his part. He waited then, standing rigid, as his eyes fell to the foyer of the abandoned territory and the wolf who had replied to him.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 25, 2017, 03:25 PM