Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was not surprised to hear that the crystal-eyed male reigned from a land far beyond the Teekons and in reaction to this information, the Alpha nodded in recognition of this new information.  Islamorada sounded like a place that came straight from the stories that he came from, promising a new adventure with each day. Rannoch wasn't sure why he was so intrigued by this place, but he wanted to know more. "What was it like living in paradise?" the Alpha asked with hunger in his eyes, longing to know what utopia was like. 

When Rannoch was asked of his origins, and passion that had once lit his face faded. Though he was proud of where he came from, it was a touchy subject that he didn't often dwell upon. "Originally, I come from a forest not too far from this range," replied Rannoch, his broad muzzle sweeping in the direction of his beloved evergreens to indicate just where he was talking about. Thankfully, Neverwinter was the past, and the Vale was his present; the shining gem that he would focus on going forward. "Now, I lead a pack not too far from where we stand. We are called Northstar Vale." by this time in the conversation, Rannoch's attention had shifted back to the stranger with a smile upon his lips.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 04, 2017, 12:48 PM