Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
There had been many times in which Rannoch's life had felt like a dream. Though these events were a mixed bag of good and bad, a majority of them falling into the latter category, Rannoch felt as though he could relate to Mouse's statement. To the Alpha, the Vale was very much a dream to him. Even in his most mundane moments, the wide-set Alpha felt as though he was within the realm of reality, especially with all the hardships that had come with the upbringing of his ranks. "I know that feeling," he replied, his voice almost whimsical as he envisioned such a place. His hunger was satisfied for now, but, despite this, a question lingered in the forefront of his mind: why did he leave such a wondrous place? Given their lack of familiarity with one another, Rannoch would find this inquiry unanswered for quite some time. 

Arriving just in time to preoccupy his curious mind, Rannoch was faced with a question that took some consideration on his part. "It's rewarding," he finally decided on, his tail mimicking the rapt movements of the stranger's appendage. "Like a dream come true. My father was Alpha of his birth pack, and I always aspired to be like him." Rannoch could only hope that he had grown into both a man and leader that Scimitar would have been proud of.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 04, 2017, 03:01 PM