Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
*ALSO SCRAMS* !!!!!!!!!!!

Remi's sudden excitement was contagious. Following suit, Rannoch felt a jolt of energy strike and course through his being and soon brought a large smile to his dark lips. "I'm glad to hear that," Rannoch replied, his words sincere. He was eager to get going, despite his lingering fatigue, but Rannoch figured that they could get to the Vale by morning if they set off now. 

In the whirlwind of his excitement, the other wolf was quick to make a realization that Rannoch had skirted over. Feeling somewhat embarrassed by this misstep, he rebounded in his reply to his new acquaintance. "It's great to meet you, Mouse Ostrega," he rumbled fondly as he committed the name to memory. "That's quite a title you carry," he mused. In addition to the appealing fact that Mouse was interested in gaining the Guardian and Ranger trades, Rannoch was curious about the second part of his title: full-time stuntman. "What do you do as a stuntman?" 

Before he found their conversation drifting too far, he also added: "I'm Rannoch Frostfur, Alpha, Guardian, and aspiring Sitter of Northstar Vale." Boy, was that a mouth-full. 

Rannoch and Mouse RN:
[Image: Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif]
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 06:08 PM