Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
His parents were killed by one and then his pack got chased by another one. ;______;

"You know, I don't think I would either," he admitted as his eyes strayed to the rocky backdrop. In his youth, Rannoch was convinced that he would forever live among the evergreens in Neverwinter. Unfortunately for Rannoch, life had happened and drove those aspirations to become unattainable fantasies. "It's strange, isn't it?" he said after a pause, grinning as he reflected on the road that had brought him to the Vale. Though hardships had paved the winding road, the Alpha couldn't help but feel at peace with the life that he had created for himself and for the wolves that followed him. 

"A bear drove us to the Vale," he divulged, finding the irony in his answer. "We had been scouting for a territory to settle in for quite some time, and at that point, we were stationed in a field next to the mountain range." Though he had been fond of that territory, Rannoch had known from the get-go that it was not the place they'd call home. "One of our pups went wandering too far and pissed off the grizzly. Thankfully, we were able to save him, and we got away with little injury." The Alpha was aware of how lucky they had been in that incident.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2017, 03:51 PM