Hoshor Plains reschedule that for tomorrow
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Relief was an understatement to how Rannoch felt about Phox's reply. When realizing that he was only watching, the Alpha relaxed visibly, his shoulders releasing the tension they held previously. "I thought you were going to do something stupid," the Alpha admitted, his voice gentle. This was not to say that Phox was stupid, as Rannoch barely knew the kid, but, given what he had seen, he felt as though he had to make sure that the raven-haired adolescent knew what he was doing. 

To Phox's question, Rannoch shook his head. "No, no. I was in the area to see if I could determine whether or not a bear was still prowling around here. Thankfully, the plains seem safe from what I can tell." The wolves of the Vale would be pleased to hear that Harold had left them for somewhere beyond their range. "Then when I smelled you I got distracted because you smelled like the Caldera and had to see what's up." Realizing that may have been an odd thing to say, he elaborated: "My good friend Liffey was born in the Caldera, and I always make a point to introduce myself to her family and friends." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - June 29, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 03, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 11, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 15, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 20, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - August 08, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 09, 2017, 09:56 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - August 09, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 28, 2017, 07:56 PM