Mount Apikuni we could be immortals
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Dawn's panting ceased promptly, and in the wake of this, Rannoch found himself faced with a question that he didn't know the answer to. Though he was unsure of the answer, he took a moment or so to search his memories and see if there was anything he could recall his parents telling him. "You know, I'm not sure," he answered, his look of concentration subsiding as his attention settled on Dawn once more. "My mom once told me it was my grandfather's name, but, she never told be what it meant." Unfortunately, there was no way for Rannoch ever to get the answer, either. He felt a pang of sadness at this, but he did not allow this feeling to surface. Instead, he pushed it aside.

Thankfully the topic turned quickly, and the young Alpha was not allocated enough time for such feelings to attempt to wriggle their way back into his psyche. Instead, the topic of the bears arose, and Rannoch found himself entirely distracted from the issue of his late parents. "There was a bear just beyond the range behind me that attacked my pack. It forced us into our current home in the Vale—​ which was honestly a blessing in disguise—​ but, I wanted to make sure it wasn't lurking too close to where we've settled. And, thankfully, I've circled this range and haven't smelled anything yet." He felt relief then as he realized that it seemed as though Harold had moved on. 

"Where are you from?" He asked then, curious to know where the bear that Dawn's pack had encountered had lived.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 30, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 01:41 PM