Duck Lake I haven't always been the King
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Thanks for starting! <3

Since scouting the general vicinity of what laid directly next to the Vale, Rannoch felt himself wanting to branch out in his wandering to see what else lay beyond what he knew. These excursions would not take long, as he was always eager to return home. 

Rannoch's current adventure had brought him further than he had ventured previously. Having scouted for quite some time, and feeling the effects of the Summertime sun, Rannoch presently sought water to alleviate his thirst. The scent of water was evident in the air, and it helped him track down just where the lake laid. 

By the time that Rannoch had arrived in the lake-centered territory, the male's tongue lolled, and his breath was labored. The heat was taking a toll on him, and he was glad that his quest for a drink was nearly over. As he drew closer, the Alpha recognized that there was one final hurdle that he would have to clear. Standing not too far from his position was a buck whose old age was evident and a wolf not too far from it. Not wanting to disrupt anything, Rannoch turned his attention towards the wolf and chuffed gently as his head tilted in an attempt to question the other's intentions. To make himself appear all the more approachable, the yearling waved his tail as he looked in the general vicinity of where Greyday reclined.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 09, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 10, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 16, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 28, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - July 30, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 02, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: I haven't always been the King - by Grayday Sr. - August 14, 2017, 08:18 PM