Northstar Vale we are stardust stories
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Considering Mato's inquiry, the Alpha fell silent for a moment as he attempted to decide what would be the best answer for this particular scenario. "We will be cautious in our approach. If the individual is cooperative, we'll let them off with a warning. If they aren't, then I would not hesitate to use physical force. The pack can always be called upon if you need backup." The more information he divulged, the more curious Rannoch grew in the practices that Sebastian had practiced in the Fen. Despite his interest, his curiosity went unmentioned. There would be a time and a place to inquire, but, the Alpha felt that the time was not now. Instead of voicing his questions, the matter in Mouse's welcoming was resolved by the starlight Omicron. "I appreciate it," he murmured fondly to the younger wolf. 

"You know, I was pretty doubtful that that was their actual name," Rannoch began on the topic of the Feathery Woods. He had been skeptical, but, Nyx had never proven herself to be untrustworthy. She had turned out to be just the opposite. "But after talking to Nyx, the wolf who had come to introduce herself, she seemed to know what she was talking about and I had no reason to question her." He shrugged. "But, yes, I'd like to see these woods for myself. I think I'll have somebody scout them out in a few weeks before Autumn begins to hit." He would need all hands on deck when the colder winds blew in to prepare for Winter. 

Once more Rannoch appreciated Mato's willingness to help out. "I'd appreciate it," as he spoke, the other wolf paused to mark over a stale fox scent. He slowed considerably until Mato was back at his side and it was then that the pair resumed their speed. "I'll keep you updated on when I'll want us to embark." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 09, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 05:03 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 10, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 11, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 15, 2017, 10:43 AM