Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If there were noises—the parents' voices, the puppies' whimpers and cries—coming from inside the den, Towhee knew nothing about it. She wanted so badly to peek her head inside but some instinct told her it would be a bad idea. Instead, she began to mill back and forth, essentially pacing even as she swept the area with her eyes and nose. Nobody had made an approach. It was likely the Alpha pair hadn't announced the birth yet.

But surely Elwood would step outside at some point to howl the good news? And though Towhee doubted they would let her near the newborns just yet, she had so many questions. How many were there? Were they boys or girls? What were their names? How soon could she see them? Did they need anything from her?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM