Northstar Vale we sail the length of sea
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Of course! :)

A gentle exhale left him when Seabreeze agreed to put this behind them. He was thankful that she was as like-minded as he and hoped that this conversation would be the beginning of something better for them both. 

With the air between them cleared, the two jumped into the conversation that formulated between them. Rannoch agreed wholeheartedly to what Seabreeze said, connecting what she said to how he practiced leadership. "I honestly don't understand the aggression," he commented with a thoughtful frown. To add context to his remark, he said, "I mean, almost every issue that I've come across has been resolved by talking." The only outlier had been when Rian had challenged him for his rank and Rannoch had only met his former Beta's remarks with answers before the first strike had happened. 

He felt gratitude for her next comment, and as a reaction to these feelings, he smiled broadly. "I appreciate that," he remarked, humbled by her praise. "I know you have a good heart, too, and I am lucky that you stumbled across this Vale." 

From her humble remarks came the birth of an idea that caught the Alpha's attention. "Of course, I would love that," and quickly he added, "I could help you arrange it, too!" His tail waved at the thought of bringing the pack together. It had been some time since they had done something and knew it was long overdue.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 21, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 23, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 27, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:01 PM