Northstar Vale disco pizzaman
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
I think we can wrap this one up XD
Grayday wagged his tail at the girl, a bit embarrassed for her when she shared her lack of hunting skills with him. He predicted that the pack would not last the winter, though he felt a bit callous for having such thoughts. Liffey seemed like a sweet girl, after all, and he had two other friends among them as well.

"I'm sure you'll learn," he offered, wondering if, perhaps, her parents had not been around to teach her to hunt. "If you want a teacher, you can come down and visit me. It's an important skill to have, with winter coming up and all." He felt obliged to offer his assistance to the young pack, though he had a lot on his plate as it was. 

He gave another smile and another small shake of his tail when he realize she was right - he hadn't introduced himself. "I'm Grayday - from Morningside," he replied.

They settled in to wait, but when several minutes had passed with no response from @Genie, Grayday began to think he might be better off coming back another time.

"Well - why don't you just tell them both that I dropped in to say hello," the male excused. "It was nice to meet you, Liffey." Then, the male turned and took his leave, and before too long, was completely out of sight.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 09, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 08:59 AM