Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"A bear?!" echoed Rannoch in disbelief, finding himself oddly at ease talking about the breed of creature that had wrecked so much havoc in his young life. Tickled by this, and in an attempt to get a better look and size up Terrance, Rannoch pulled his head until he felt pain flare from his wound. He winced at this, quickly correcting his posture to alleviate his discomfort before continuing. "They're terrible, aren't they?" Rannoch was not shy about his hatred towards the creatures and would not hesitate to voice such thoughts if he were prompted. 

When the Epsilon explained his interpretation of Lyra's informal education, the Iota listened, finding himself all the more impressed. "You're lucky she didn't mess up on you," he teased with a wave of his tail. To Rannoch, he was impressed with both Terrance and Lyra in regards to her training. As remarkable as it had been for her to learn, it had also been gutsy on Terrance's side to be so open to her untrained eye. 

To the last remark made, Rannoch nodded. He was sure it'd be something to help pass the time and allow him to learn more of his caretaker. From what he could perceive, there was nothing to lose by asking this. "I'll have to do that," he agreed. But, it didn't seem right for him to learn before Terrance. After all, he had been her guinea pig. "But, if she comes back while you're here, we'll have to ask her together." Rannoch hoped that she was coming soon, as he was quickly growing fatigued from all the talking that he was doing. Despite his voice growing hoarser, Rannoch attempted to power through for the sake of their conversation, as he was enjoying himself for the first time since his ambush.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM