Moonspear of life that keeps me alive
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Charon's questions were just what Rannoch needed to begin to recall what had happened. With two different subjects to recall, Rannoch took a moment to ease into his recollection slowly. To the first inquiry, he slowly offered, "Dunno." It had been weeks since he had seen the lantern-eyed yearling. Uneasily, as he became more aware of his memories, he realized that this had been his reason for departing from the Vale in the first place. 

"I was worried about Cypress-- he never leaves for as long as he had," the former Alpha began, worry evident as he divulged further into the archives of his mind. "So, I started to follow his trail, and that lead me towards Firefly Glen," coincidently, the very place that Charon and Rannoch had first crossed paths, "and I decided to slow for the night, as it had been the long day." But from there? That was where the yearling's memory became less coherent. "It... happened suddenly," he continued after a brief pause, "I was tracking to the South and then all of a sudden I heard someone call out." But this hadn't been any greeting; it had been a battle cry. "Before I knew it they had knocked me onto my back and went for my throat; I began bleeding badly from my throat," his expression became foreboding as he realized the gravity of what had happened. "And that's all I can remember."  As much as he wanted to remember more, and as much as he rattled his brain, Rannoch could not think of what happened after that point. There was a light of helplessness in his turquoise eyes as he looked to Charon and he hoped the Alpha would be able to educate him about what had happened once he had become unconscious.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 12, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 15, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 18, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 20, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 22, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:33 AM