Kintla Flatlands we can't compete with the squirrels
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Well, since you were close by, you'll know that I've spoken all but a sentence to her. I haven't forced her to do anything, and I had no plans to," said Grayday, his tone exasperated but placating. "Tell me you wouldn't approach anyone you saw hanging around your borders, either," he added, although it was clear he did not require a reponse to the challenge.

His brow furrowed as he remembered the male - Twall or something - asking about a red woman that Grayday hadn't seen. With the end of his own search putting thoughts of Khoe out of his mind, he'd also forgotten about the mission that this scouting party claimed to be on. A tiny sigh escaped him - he wished that someone could've found a happy ending to their search, if not his own pack - but his expression did not change.

Grayday sat, deciding that there was not much else to do. They weren't the only ones with pups around, after all, and the leader didn't feel like turning around and going home while these wolves were still hanging around. It felt too much like retreat. So, instead, he simply sat, intent on watching them until they left the general area, at least. Maybe they'd get sick of him and move off altogether.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 17, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - September 27, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - October 09, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 11, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - October 11, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 28, 2017, 03:07 AM