Kintla Flatlands we can't compete with the squirrels
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The male's frustration continued to build the more the woman berated him. She seemed determined to make everything about her kid when, he'd hardly said two sentences to the girl. He understood that the woman didn't want her to be looked at or spoken to, and so, the male had refrained. Still, that didn't seem to be enough for her, and she soon brought his own daughters into the conversation.

"When my kids are old enough to be wanderin' on their own, they're old enough to talk to whoever they please," said Grayday, feeling - quite abruptly - very tired with the conversation. It was stupid to be arguing with her like this. He didn't want anything from her, and frankly, he wasn't too suspicious about their little mission. He just didn't like her attitude. "And if it was that tall guy, I'd say go right ahead. He seemed like a stand-up fella." He shot Dawn a look and said under his breath, "handsome, too."

"Look - I'm not interested in your daughter. I'm certainly not getting in the way of your searching, either. So why don't you lose the attitude, let me worry about the forest wolves, and we can all go on with our lives."

Grayday wondered why they didn't just leave the kid at home if they didn't want her out in the open.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 17, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - September 27, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - October 09, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 11, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - October 11, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 28, 2017, 03:07 AM