Moonspear all i heard, all that sound.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch wanted nothing more than to stay as they were forever; locked in their embrace. Though it wouldn't have made for a very eventful existence, he was confident that this life would have been a  happy one. The situation only sweetened as his affections were returned in full and it was at this moment that he felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes, finding himself happier than he had ever felt previously. He pulled her closer then, finding himself mirroring his beloved as he attempted to cover every inch of her in kisses. When Liffey pulled back, Rannoch did the same as he met the heat of her pointed look. "I'll never do that again," he agreed quickly, knowing that he would ask her to accompany her on such jaunts in the future. 

The arrival of Charon disrupted their utopian-like moment, but, despite the moment escaping them both, Rannoch rode out his high. To show his respect to the figure of authority, Rannoch dipped his head as a look of bashfulness overcame him. He usually wasn't one for PDA, Rannoch felt as though this moment was an exception and would be understandable to all of those who were involved in the gathering. With his attention to the conversation between Liffey and Charon, which brought about questions that Rannoch would save for another day, he hardly noticed the Cerebus' reaction to this reunion. 

The shrill exclamation of Alya's dissatisfaction with Charon drew his attention to the triplets, and it was only then that he realized that something was wrong. His attention gravitated to Lyra, who looked to be on the verge of tears, and he looked to her confusion as he wondered what had happened. Rannoch was oblivious to the crush that she had developed and, as such, couldn't see what had upset her. Soon enough, the three sisters were corralled by Hydra and taken from the scene. Though he didn't want them to go, as he had no idea just what had happened, he watched on with an unsettled expression and a pang in his gut; feeling as though his mood had flopped significantly in such a short period of time.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 22, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 23, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 24, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 02:27 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Lyra - September 25, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 25, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 26, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 27, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 27, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 27, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 29, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - October 23, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - October 29, 2017, 06:54 PM