Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It had seemed like an entirety since Lyra and Rannoch had last connected and, in their time apart, he was left to wonder what had happened the day that Liffey had arrived at Moonspear. When he was out and about, the Iota had done his best to reconnect, but, it had always seemed as though the blue-eyed Medic was always a step ahead of him. Rannoch did his best to push any worry away, but, despite his best efforts, he felt concerned for his friend. 

Lyra's call came to him as he carefully picked his way down the mountain. Before being beckoned, every step of his had been placed with care as he was still concerned about navigating the mountainside while recovering. But, with the reason of greeting the Medic, Rannoch felt relieved to have a break from his descent. 

"Lyra, hey!" Rannoch greeted with a smile as he turned to face her, his tail wagging and his head in a bowed position to acknowledge her higher rank.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 10, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM