Moonspear and i wonder
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch listened as Amekaze and Charon shared their thoughts and nodded politely when either of the leaders provided information that he deemed useful. "Thank you both for filling me in," he began after a thoughtful pause, his voice appreciative, "I have an idea of what I can do to help all of your cubs learn."  Given the facts that he had been provided, it had been easy for Rannoch to come up with ideas of what he could do to further each of their personal development. 

Turning first to Amekaze, he elaborated his initial remark, "I'd like to take Jarilo down the territory some more if that's alright. Preferably on a morning patrol." The days were growing colder by the day, and Rannoch wanted to take advantage of the warmth from the light of the early morning. "It'd allow me to get to know him better while teaching him the importance of patrolling our borders," he added with a smile. He didn't want to risk anything along the borders, as the Teekons had been growing more dangerous by the day, but, Rannoch figured that Jarilo would benefit from at least knowing about the,  

With Jarilo's plan spoken to, Rannoch was able to focus on Galaxy and Vela, and his attention turned to Charon. "As for the girls, perhaps I can take them stargazing soon. Like Jarilo, I'd like to get the know them better." He paused then, his expression curious as an idea popped into his mind, "Do either of you know of any sister constellations?" With his limited knowledge of the stars, Rannoch felt short on material that could potentially mend their relationship. "I think I might want to start fixing their bond by telling them a story about two sister constellations. It might show them the importance of getting along." And if it didn't? Then, Rannoch would go back to the drawing board and see what he could do to help.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 11, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 16, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 16, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 31, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 31, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 01, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - November 08, 2017, 08:44 PM