Blacktail Deer Plateau then I need help here with this feather
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday shot Dawn a look of mixed emotions at this confession. He hadn't wanted to ask Sunny to come back - part of him felt as though he didn't have the right. But he couldn't be mad at Dawn for doing so, and he certainly couldn't help feeling grateful that he'd come even if it was through his daughter's coercion. Maybe... maybe they'd be a family again. Maybe they'd fix whatever had gone wrong between the three of them, and maybe they'd cobble together something good for the youngest three of their blood.

They were the only ones left, after all. Sunspot had gone and -

"Murdock?" said Grayday, aghast. He almost couldn't quite believe his ears - hadn't he just dreamed about the older male? It seemed too good to be true that he could be in these parts right now, but he didn't know of any other reason why Dawn would know that name. Unless Sunspot had said something... but no. They'd discussed their siblings briefly, and Grayday got the feeling that there was something unfinished between Spot and Mur. Whatever it was, she hadn't been interested in talking about him any more than she had to.

"Everyone named their sons Grayday, where I come from," he explained, wobbling a bit and then, finally, sitting down as he tried to process this information. "He mightn't'a known..."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 11, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 27, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - November 07, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 12, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:12 PM