Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was following the same scent trail as Katya, though he was coming from inside the territory, rather than the borders. He was craving the company of a certain shewolf, as he often did during these cool, autumn monrings. Today, though, it was not Catori, but Katya that he found himself facing.

She was right - he hardly recognised her. She'd been gone for more than a month, and her scent was subtly changed - perhaps different surroundings or better eating was the source of this. Whatever the case, his first reaction was to square his shoulders and advance on the intruder.

"I've told you Vale - Katya?"

His angry accusation was headed off as he realized he knew the strange shewolf. His stance grew no less dominant, but quickly lost the edge of aggression as he continued toward her, nose twitching.

"It is you, right?" he asked, needing to hear her distinctive voice as confirmation.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM