Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday blinked at the question, surprised. "You're welcome to rejoin us," he replied, realizing that his intent had not, perhaps, been as clear as he'd thought. If he'd had any objection to her presence, she would have been chased away, or attacked if she'd stood her ground. "I'd rather be informed, next time, if you're going to be gone for a while," he added, his ears pushing forward with quiet authority. "I don't like to worry any more than I have to."

He'd still worry, of course. Just as he was worrying about Pema, Dawn, and Aditya. But at least he knew where they'd gone, and why. At least he knew - aproximately - when they would return.

"I hope you'll be able to settle more fully among us, this time," he said quietly, turning and beckoning Katya further into the territory. "We're a family, here. Outliers make everyone nervous."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM