Horizon Ridge the bear has two mouths!
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
One more week, he told himself as he sniffed around the ridge, pretending he was paying attention to his surroundings. I'll give it one more week, and then I'll go looking for them.

It hadn't been all that long. It was a big journey, after all, and there was no reason for them to hurry. Perhaps Dawn and Aditya had really hit it off, and were enjoying a nice honeymoon away from home. Perhaps one of them had twisted an ankle, and had slowed their pace to keep up their strength. Perhaps Pema had found a teacher, and they were staying at another pack for a time to learn what they could before returning home. There were any number of explanations for their continued absence, and although Grayday could not help but worry and fear the worst, he knew it would be silly to go off after them at this point.

One more week.

He sighed and lifted his head, giving up the trail as a lost cause. He'd meant to do a bit of light hunting, but he'd lost track of whatever trail he thought he'd been following, too lost in his own thoughts to focus on a hunt.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 19, 2017, 05:10 PM