Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"So then, I almost totally got skunked," Rannoch disclosed with bright eyes, "I knew that nobody wanted it in the territory and I felt that I had to get rid of it. But, you know, I didn't want to come home stinking; I would have totally been banned from the den if I had." Rannoch had never faced off with a skunk and, at the time, he had no idea of how to get rid of it without getting sprayed. 

Rannoch smiled as he glanced at his dark furred companion to see how he was following the story and, unexpectedly, Terance did not look as enthused as Rannoch had. Instead, the other wolf's gaze was trained dully to a drop before them; Terance's expression lacked its characteristic vigor. The Delta frowned, unable to hide his concern.

"You okay?" 
he asked.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Rannoch’s Ghost - December 09, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM