Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch nodded thoughtfully and considered the information that Terance revealed. Sadness had always had reason in Rannoch's life, and he couldn't rationalize why one would feel sad without a cause. 

"Have you done anything fun lately?" Rannoch asked with caution after a pause; he knew that Terance's patrols had become more frequent with the threat of Blackfeather Woods. Rannoch wondered if the yearling was overworking himself. "I know I can get sad if I work too much," he added, hoping that this admission would help put his friend at ease.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Rannoch’s Ghost - December 12, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM