Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was puzzled. Though he had heard of isolated instances of sadness, he was caught up in the fact that nothing noteworthy had caused Terance's sorrow. 

Rannoch paused once he was a few paces ahead of and turned to face Terance. "We're going to get to the bottom of this," he assured his dark friend kindly. Rannoch moved to clear the distance that separated them and halted just before Terance. "I honestly don't really have an answer now but, I'm going to help you in any way I can," he assured Terance as he nosed his cheek, hoping that this would comfort him like it had comforted Rannoch in the past. "If you want the help," he added once he realized his initial statement had been brash; Terance didn't need to accept his help if he didn't want to.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Rannoch’s Ghost - December 13, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM