Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen laughed, when Burke did not question her odd views of the caldera wolves, even more - he agreed with her fully. So, it was not just her vivid imagination that had twisted Terance's story about his failure to join caldera wolves, it was really true. She missed the fact that the old man was messing with her entirely. And did it really matter, if her did? 

"Those moutnains, aha," Wraen followed the direction the old man was showing and memorizing it. "Well, that is a pretty solid and big landmark I can't miss. Only, if I decided to walk with my eyes closed," she remarked, remembering the first and last time she had tried to pretend, what it meant to be blind, and had fallen face first in a deep mud pit.

"But wouldn't that be just the right reason to go for the scout trade? What fun is to learn something, if you are already good at it?" Wraen was keen to continue the conversation, because in a matter of minutes Burke had somehow won over her (not that it was very hard to do). And by her expression alone it was clear that she liked the old man and his company very much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 03:53 PM