Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Let's wait a few years and I will tell you, how I got there and what it feels like," Wraen teased the old man with a rather dark humor. Burke himself had said that he did not have much left and that he was quite busy with dying at the moment. How hard can that be? Wraen thought, but did not ask, because this was yet another mephistophelian idea. 

"Well - in that case my lips are sealed," she replied. If he was not interested, she was not going to burden him either. But Wraen disagreed with the usage of "just friends" - those two words simply did not go together. A friend was someone you cared about. "Just" somehow made it irrelevant. 

"What is there not to take?" she pressed the matter jokingly further. "I am weaned, I have learned to walk and talk and live on my own. The least burdeningly child you are ever going to get." At this she burst out in laughter, imagining Terance's face, if he saw, what she was getting herself into. "I remembered a story my mom once told me and I am pretty, pretty sure that you are the main character there. Not too many wolves that have got no tail to boast with."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 02:59 PM