Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
I have got an impression that Terance does not care much for his mother's old acquaintances or relatives. Not as much as Wraen anyway. But it would be nice if Burke did not cross the rainbow bridge before they have a second meeting.

"Several, really," Wraen told, remembering the game her mom had invented to play either before going to sleep or, when they were scared and needed to focus their attention at something else. It featured a hero and depicted one day in his life at the Forbidden forest. Osprey used to start the story, pausing from time to time and the kids had to add a sentence or an event that could happen to that wolf. And though there had been several heroes, the top favorite was Benny The Mountain and his fearsome group of marauders.

"Benny The Mountain - he was big, tall and scary and he was kicked out of the fairy-fales about princes and princesses, because he had lost a tail in a freak accident. The fairies kicked him out, because they did not think he fit the script and general ideas of, what the heroes look-like," Wraen explained and then went on. "But he was a rational wolf and did not give two damns about, what fairies thought of him. And he also had never really liked the tinkling-tankly-sugary-sweet fairy tales. Especially the princes, who were vain and too handsome for their own good or princesses - all they knew were, how to get kidnapped, how to scream dramatically and faint."

All of the things mentioned earlier were the reasons, why this particular character was a firm favorite among the kids. He did not abide to rules and therefore he could get in any kind of situation and get out of it as well. "He went to live in the Forbidden forest with other misfits and soon formed a gang of marauders," the backstory was almost finished. The short version at least. "And they had many adventures. Each time my mom began the story, we could get involved in the story-weaving. Therefore... there was this one story, where Benny The Mountain stole and wore dragon's tail for a day. Or, where he outwitted a resident evil witch, who had been constantly trespassing in his lair. He went to the underground world of dwarves, made a wager with The Fairy King and won, they stole the magic wand of a scatter-brained wizard and many more."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Wraen - January 11, 2018, 09:20 AM