Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"And I think I am still right," Wraen countered in a friendly manner. Osprey had definitely drawn inspiration from this guy - he fit the description, even if the character itself and facts from his biography did not. After all Burke and her mom had had a very unusual friendship, being the total opposites of each other and ticking well, when together. In mutual teasing and friendly insults department at the very least.

"Mom never told the glorious and true life stories of people from her past. Rather the people from her past got roles and opportunities to play and live on in her stories," Wraen felt that she had to clarify. "Therefore - you might die, people will most likely forget about you in a few years time - but a memory about a big, bad, no-nonesense wolf with no tail will live on," she finished.

"I guess that I have tired you enough, haven't I?" Wraen asked. "If you show me the right direction to the North, I will be on my way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Wraen - January 17, 2018, 09:30 AM