Blacktail Deer Plateau doctor good vibes
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday shook his head - she'd misunderstood his sentiment, but that was fine. This was a truth better learned from experience than words, and he hoped that Morningside would be earnest enough for her to see it.

"I wouldn't worry about planning just yet. The further we travel on our paths, the further ahead we can see," said the male with a wag of his tail. She didn't need to give him answers or an 'ETA' - he was just checking in on her. And, apparently, he was also channeling his father. The sort of crap that came out of his mouth simply amazed him, sometimes. Day wondered if he'd actually heard his father say that at some point, or if he was simply making up his own proverbs, now. Either way, he wasn't sure he was comfortable with the amount of advice he was doling out, lately.

"Well - I'll leave it to you to work the details out with Cat," said Day. "If you haven't met her yet, her scent is strong on my pelt. She shouldn't be too difficult to find." He offered one last wave of his tail - the sort that implied that this was a good time for Aviana to move along, if she had nothing else to discuss. Grayday himself had business elsewhere in the territory, and while he wasn't adverse to delaying his plans if Aviana had something else to discuss with him, he didn't have anything more to say to her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 19, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 19, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 20, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 31, 2017, 09:24 PM