Verdant Basin Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
All Welcome  December 25, 2017, 12:35 PM
Wraen
Moonspear
Delta
@Kota 

The drop of air temperature had been very sudden - in the afternoon Wraen had been skimming through snow, sniffing out hiding places of mice and looking for any other kind of food to fill her empty belly, it had been quite bearable, even sun had peeked through the clouds and nothing foretold of, what was coming. However, once the golden orb had disappeared behind the horizon, it became very, very cold. She quickly realized that, if she was to stay out in the open, the chances of her waking up next morning with all fingers intact were very slim, therefore with the thin, dark line of the forest in vision she left the basin were she had earlier tried to break the ice to have something to drink.
December 25, 2017, 01:03 PM
Kota
Tindómë
Núro
The grey male was heading back from Easthollow when he came across a female of who he did not recognize. "Hello?" He called out as he looked at her. She smelled of Moonspear. 'Why would she be this far from her territory' He pondered this question as he waited for her to respond.
December 25, 2017, 01:09 PM
Wraen
Moonspear
Delta
When cold is gnawing around your fingertips and it feels that the air you have exhaled freezes the moment it leaves your nostrils, the last thing one has in mind, is exchanging pleasantries or even returning a greeting. However, Wraen stopped, squinted her eyes to locate the person, who had called out to her, all the while shifting from one foot to the other, to avoid freezing them to the ground. 

Eventually she caught sight of a dark figure in the vicinity - she turned to face him. "Hi!" she called back and waiting for him to approach.
January 08, 2018, 06:45 PM
Kota
Tindómë
Núro
She smelled of Moonspear, a pack which he had spoken to first and that made him wonder why she was out this far. "My name is Kota." He didn't want to appear rude so the male introduces himself to her, hoping to catch her name in the process as well.
January 09, 2018, 04:55 AM
Wraen
Moonspear
Delta
From Kota's looks alone Wraen could tell that he was neither lost, nor desperate, nor cared for cold. And since she did not want to appear those things either and show weakness, she planted her feet in the ground and stood as tall and as proud as one can with an occasional waves of shivers running down and through her body. 

"I am Wraen," she replied. "It's nice to meet you. Where are you heading?" the girl asked next, wondering, if he was by any chance heading North and if he was, if he would not mind company?
January 09, 2018, 08:45 AM
Kota
Tindómë
Núro
Kota thought about the girls question and wondered for a moment. He didn't want to go back to his pack just yet. "At the moment I don't know, just wandering a bit before I go back to my pack. What about you?" He asked in return as he felt th wind flow slower
January 10, 2018, 09:01 AM
Wraen
Moonspear
Delta
"So you are from Tindome?" Wraen thought she had guessed correctly, unless there was another pack in the area or the man was lying to her for whatever reasons. 

"Where do you come from? I mean - where did you wander already?" she asked, hopeful that, if it was anywhere from the sea side or even better - the other side of the mountain range, she could ask for more precise directions that would lead her home.
January 11, 2018, 06:15 PM
Kota
Tindómë
Núro
Kota sat down in the snow before he spoke. "I was actually coming from Moonspear." He had told a story to one of the wolves there. Kota wondered where she was headed but before he decided to ask, the wolf waits for Wraen to respond.
January 12, 2018, 04:01 PM
Wraen
Moonspear
Delta
"That is the exact place I came from," Wraen replied, not believing her luck yet. If this place is accessible to the other side of the mountain-range and - judging by the way the wolf looked - the journey couldn't be that far or difficult, then she was not in such a pickle as she had earlier imagined. 

"And that is, where I am heading to," she continued. "Can you tell me the directions, landmarks along the way? I got lost during the snow-storm and I really, really would like to get back home."