Deepwood Weald To quietly pass me by
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had got tangled in a web, what appeared to be made of spiky vines. They caught hold of her fur and skin and for a moment she was immobilized completely. She squirmed, she moved around, she gnashed with her teeth at the offending plants and eventually she got free. With some scratches on her face and some tufts of fur poorer than before.

"Now you are a bastard," she told the plant, which probably did not care. The young wolf turned to leave, but a sound nearby made her wary. The earlier suspicion of being followed had returned and was affirmed, when she caught sight of someone's back first and then the head and the rest of the attributes that belonged to it later. Wraen froze on the spot and ran through her options. The best one at this point seemed to run as fast as she could and not look back - but what sort of acceleration can you get in a forest like this?

Sneaking away and hiding were options number two and three. And for the lack of any better idea, Wraen quietly slid away, trying to make as little noise as possible and put as much distance as she could between her and the man.
Messages In This Thread
To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - December 28, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:47 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - December 31, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by JB8 - January 02, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: To quietly pass me by - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 02:35 PM