Moonspear Lootcrate's full of geeky-nerdy-sci-fi-comic-booky stuff
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen listened to Ganondorf's story with great interest - all of the deities he mentioned were entirely foreign to her. Apart from the assassin trade, which she had heard legends about, but never known that there were actually people, who dealt with that in real life. 

The only "god" she had believed in at some point, had been "Santa Paws", but the fact that he had never proved his existence either had not been much of a disappointment to her little self. She first had childishly assumed that he had better things to do and around the next time she really thought about him, the little girl had already grown up. 

"My mom used to say that people invented gods to make themselves feel better. The very idea that there is no driving and ruling force behind the world and their fates is otherwise very horrifying," Wraen shared her views on the topic, using the exact same words she had told Charon many months earlier. "Therefore I believe that you will have a welcome change here - our leader Charon doesn't believe in any gods or religion and does not encourage it in others."

Soon after she had said this, she was called out to the boders and had to leave.
Messages In This Thread